4th Year Anniversary Raffle Mechanics
In celebration of PLAI-Southern Tagalog Region Librarians Council (PLAI-STRLC) 4th year of existence on July 27, 2008, Raffle for a cause was launched last April 2008. Proceeds of this activity will be used to fund the outreach program activities of the PLAI-STRLC.
The mechanics of the raffle are as follows:
1. A minimum of two (2) booklets per STRLC librarian will be distributed within the region. One(1) booklet is considered sold. For every booklet sold, the seller gets a 10% discount (P200 worth ticket, only P180 will be remitted to PLAI-STRLC)
2. Unsold tickets should be returned on or before July 15, 2008. Unreturned tickets are considered sold. Stubs of sold tickets should be submitted before 12nn of July 15, 2008.
3. Only sold tickets will be raffled on 12:01pm of July 15, 2008
at the lobby of the Main Library of UP Los Baños. Prizes are as follows: 1st Prize: P3,000; 2nd Prize: P2,000; 3rd Prize: P1,000 and 20 Consolation Prizes.
4. Notification of the winning tickets should be the accountability of the seller.
5. Winners agree that their names will be published on the PLAI-STRLC newsletter and blog.
6. Unclaimed prizes shall be forfeited in favor of PLAI-STRLC sixty (60) days after the draw date.
7. PLAI-STRLC officers, library staff and friends of the library are ENCOURAGED to buy as many tickets as they want. The more tickets you buy the more chances that the PLAI-STRLC outreach program will be a success.
You may send inquiries and request for tickets to plaistrlc_secretariat[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]ph
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged outreach
, raffle for a cause
, raffle mechanics
. Bookmark the permalink