PLAI-STRLC 2006 Raffle for a Cause
The PLAI-Southern Tagalog Region Librarians Council (STRLC) is sponsoring a Raffle for a cause this December 2006. Proceeds of this activity will be used to fund the outreach program activities of the PLAI-STRLC.
Here are the mechanics of the raffle:
1. A minimum of two (2) booklets per STRLC librarian will be distributed within the region. One(1) booklet is considered sold. For every booklet sold, the seller gets a 10% discount (P200 worth ticket, only P180 will be remitted to PLAI-STRLC)
2. Unsold tickets should be returned on or before December 12, 2006. Unreturned tickets are considered sold. Stubs of sold tickets should be submitted before 12nn of December 15, 2006.
3. Only sold tickets will be raffled on 12:01pm of December 15, 2006
at The National Library. Prizes are as follows: 1st Prize: P5,000; 2nd Prize: P3,000; 3rd Prize: P1,000 and 2 Consolation Prizes of P500 each.
4. Notification of the winning tickets should be the accountability of the seller.
5. Winners agree that their names will be published on the PLAI-STRLC newsletter and blog.
6. Unclaimed prizes shall be forfeited in favor of PLAI-STRLC sixty (60) days after the draw date.
7. PLAI-STRLC officers, library staff and friends of the library are ENCOURAGED to buy as many tickets as they want. The more tickets you buy the more chances that the PLAI-STRLC outreach program will be a success.
You may send inquiries and request for tickets to plaistrlc_secretariat[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]ph
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged outreach
, raffle for a cause
, raffle mechanics
. Bookmark the permalink